Monday, January 30, 2012

Dry Face


I would say I have oily/normal skin. But in the winter… my face becomes very dry, so I have to use extra products to keep my face from getting that dry and tight feeling.




 Naruko All in One High Potency Moisturizer
-use it like a toner
-adds a little extra moisture
-good for any skin type, even oily
-good for any age
-absorbs quickly
-$16 USD
This is really good for oily skin because it absorbs so well that you don’t feel like you’ve added anything to your face, but still gives you a nice touch of moisture.

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener
-use it like a toner
-very moisturizing
-absorbs into the skin very well
-good for most skin types
-good for any age
-$60 USD
This is my favorite moisturizer/toner to use in the winter because it makes my face feel very comfortable, it gets rid of that tight feeling all on its own. I say this is good for most types because I have oily skin in general but dry skin in the winter. So if you have oily skin in the winter you can still use this but maybe not as often. It also adds a brighten effect. Cost a lot but so worth it, this is my second bottle.

Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion
-use it like a toner
-very moisturizing
-absorbs slowly
-good for dry skin
-good for older people (30+)
-not sure of the price… mine is a sample size
This is very moisturizing but sometimes feels like it is setting on my skin. Oily skin should not use. I only use this when I feel like my skin is so dry and unbalance from a shock of weather changes. I would use it for only 3 days to soften my skin. Older people with dryer skin will find this to be very helpful.

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Lotion
-okay moisturizing
-absorbs slowly
-good for normal skin
-has SPF 15
-$35 USD
I would only use this in the winter time when going outside for a short time. Not good for oily skin. I don’t think I would ever buy this again. Waste of money.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
-very good moisturizing
-absorbs quickly
-every good for oily skin
-good for any age
-$25 USD
This is my favorite face lotion… they call it a gel. Its very lightweight. Softens the skin very well and it really did improve the texture of my skin. Also, you get a lot for your money. I have been using this for almost three years.



I don’t use everything at the same time, I pick and choose according to my skin’s needs at the time. These are just some products I’ve been using this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment